Outstanding Future Professional Awards
Undergraduate Future Professional Awards
- A member of KAHPERD
- A junior or senior education major in the professional areas of health education/physical education (for award in education) or other professional areas – recreation, dance, kinesiology, sport management, exercise science, fitness/wellness, athletic training, or a closely related area (for award in area other than education)
- is on track towards a degree in physical education/health education (for education award) or the profession (for award other than education)
- has a GPA of 3.0 or higher, on a 4.0 scale
Nominating a candidate (to be completed by college/university department chair):
- Submit a KAHPERD Awards Student Majors Nomination Form along with the following materials, to email@example.com by September 1st. If this link does not work, email to the address listed above.
- Provide a brief and concise descriptive paragraph highlighting the achievements of the nominee (150 word maximum)
- service to community
- contribution to the profession
- other important information as it pertains to the award
Please review all requirements and use the rubric to guide you through the process.
- A photograph (of the nominee) – professional head shot (JPEG at 300 dpi minimum)