2017 KAHPERD Convention Session Proposals
Click on the link below to submit a proposal to present at the 2017 KAHPERD Convention in Topeka, KS on Oct. 25-27 at Washburn University. Due date for submitting a session proposal is July 14, 2017.
Help Louisiana Flood Victims
Over 20 schools lost everything in the recent flooding in Louisiana. KAHPERD and the Joint Projects Committee has decided to promote an initiative to help the Physical Education programs replenish their equipment supplies. If you would like to donate your U.S. Games certificates that you receive from the American Heart Association follow these steps:
1. Get approval from your building administrator.
2. Forward the AHA email containing the U.S. Games certificates to email@example.com and cc your building administrator May 31, 2017.
Thank you for your support.
Let us help you build and expand your brand awareness, loyalty and revenue through a variety of marketing opportunities. Contact KAHPERD to discuss a sponsorship or advertising package.
KAHPERD Exhibitor Application Form
Fees for exhibiting at the 2017 KAHPERD convention are as follows:
$350 - Early bird Commerical/Profit booth - prior to Aug. 31, 2017
$400 Registration fee for Commercial/Profit booth - between Sept. 1 and Oct. 15, 2017
$125 Early bird Not for Profit booth - prior to Aug. 31, 2017
$150 Registration fee for Commercial/Profit booth - between Sept. 1 and Oct. 15, 2017
Additional Exhibitor Options:
- Free - one session is allowed per exhibitor if desired.
- $50 - additional fee for electric hook up.
- $50 - additional fee for table and two chairs
- $50 - for stuffing attending exhibitors commercial advertisement materials in all attendees' packages (must be received two weeks prior to event). Prior to August 31st
- $100 - for stuffing attending exhibitors' commercial advertisement materials in all attendees' packets ( must be received two weeks prior to event ). After August 31st
- $350 - for stuffing non-attending exhibitors commercial advertisement materials in all attendees' (must be received two weeks prior to event).
- $400 - for sending exhibitors commercial advertisement materials via electronic email to KAHPERD members once.
Click on the link below to access the 2017 KAHPERD Registration Form.
Reach Decision Makers in Health and Physical Education
With more than 600 attendees from across the state of Kansas, the KAHPERD Convention is the place to be seen and get your products and services into the hands of the people shaping the lives of future generations.
Phone: (913) 530-2149
Attendees are educators and students in the fields of health, physical education, recreation and dance. These active professionals are looking to purchase new products and engage with exhibitors who understand their needs and can offer solid solutions to their workplace challenges.
Past & Future Convention Information
2017 Topeka, October 25-27, 2017
The following materials are available from past KAHPERD Convention programs.
2016 KAHPERD Convention
October 26-28, 2016
Ft. Hays State University
2015 KAHPERD Convention
October 28-30, 2015
Wichita State University
2014 KAHPERD Convention
October 30-31, 2014
Pittsburg State University
2013 KAHPERD ConventionOctober 29-30, 2013
Emporia State University
2012 KAHPERD Convention
November 1-2, 2012
University of Kansas
2011 KAHPERD Convention
November 2-4, 2011
Fort Hays State University
2010 KAHPERD Convention
October 20-22, 2010
Wichita State University