KAHPERD Team Store
Check out the link below to review new KAHPERD apparel for men and women. Happy shopping.
Welcome to KAHPERD
Your membership provides access to resources and services to meet the demands of your profession. As an organization dedicated to promoting healthy and active students and citizens, we cater to needs of health teachers, physical education teachers, recreation and intramural directors, dance teachers and sport and coach professionals.
$1,000,000 in General Liability Insurance
- Student, professional and retiree members qualify for this coverage.
- Contact Vicki Worrell in order to obtain further information.
- Project Incentive Grants
- Member Grants
- New Professional Grants
- Joint Project Scholarships
- Three newsletters – two electronic and one hard copy
- Two journals – one electronic and one hard copy
- Opportunity to submit an article for publication
- Opportunity to serve as a peer reviewer of submitted articles
- Winter Workshop
- Summer Workshop
- Serve on committees
- Serve on the KAHPERD Board
- Serve on the Executive Board
- Mentor Jump Rope for Heart and Hoops for Heart coordinators
- Present at workshops and/or conventions
- Model School Application
- Teacher of the Year Application
- Administrator of the Year Application
- Other KAHPERD Award Applications
- Collaborative Partners
- Social Media – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
If you are interested in joining both SHAPE America and KAHPERD at the same time, you can do so by purchasing a Unified Dues membership. At this point in time, this is only available for professional members. Basically, you purchase a one year SHAPE America membership and get your KAHPERD membership free - which is a $45 savings.
Click on the link below, send the form with payment to Vicki Worrell, 4254 N. Sweet Bay, Wichita, KS 67226 and she will process the KAHPERD membership and forward the form to SHAPE America. If you have any questions, please contact Vicki at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Membership (applies to all professionals in a teaching or administrative role):
- One year: $45.00
- Five years: $170.00
- Ten years: $310.00
- Lifetime: $540.00
$15.00 per year | Student Membership (applies to all undergraduate and graduate students)
$10.00 per year | Retirees (applies to any former professional no longer in a teaching or administrative role)
$10.00 per year Library